Gold Value and Gold Prices From 1971 - 2021 (paperback)
This book projects long-term gold prices based on a proprietary model. Specifically:
- “Gold Value and Gold Prices From 1971 – 2021” takes the reader on a journey of discovery that includes:
- Why expert opinions regarding gold prices are often not helpful.
- A history of gold prices since President Nixon closed the “Gold Window” in 1971.
- The macro-economic variables used to empirically model the price of gold.
- The formula for the Gold Empirical Model that accurately replicated the price of gold since 1971.
- What the model projects for gold prices from 2014 - 2021.
- Gold cycles, important ratios, and market bubbles.
- Why counter-party risk and the Quantitative Easing policy pursued by the Federal Reserve and most other central banks will impact the price of gold and your financial future.
- Why Fed policies and exponentially increasing debt will force gold prices and consumer price inflation much higher.
- Central bank gold sales and their impact upon gold prices.
- You will understand why you must own gold. Then you will learn where, how, and when to both buy and sell gold.
Book is 148 pages long.